Motivational Filler - Partying and Regret | Mental Poo

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Motivational Filler - Partying and Regret

SEE THE BOTTOM FOR A BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!!!

************************

As you read this...

...I'm in surgery getting either a pin or plate inserted into my goddamn hand.

You'll find out why tomorrow.

If you think the suspense is killing you, you should see what my fucking hand feels like.

It's always about you, isn't it?

Selfish prick.

In the meantime, enjoy this poster...

...and a movie review of Ghost Town over on Moog's Movie Reviews!

See you on the other side.

*******************

Motivate THIS.

(points at crotch)

Nothing to see here today...

...except a custom "motivational poster" made by yours truly over at Big Huge Labs.

Seriously...

...I have no idea how I made it almost 40 years without finding this thing.

Here's today's poster for you (click to enlarge (that's what she said)):


The Alternate:


Yep.

A TWOFER!

Which is WAY better than Jimmy's Three-fer.

If you want to see all of my custom posters, click here.

If you like them, feel free to post them on your site.

Just give me some credit.

God knows my bank won't.

Moog out.

Update:


I now have BOTH a plate and pin in my hand.

Thew nerve block has made my left arm totally numb and paralyzed...so "the stranger" masturbation technique tonight should be really interesting!

Well...hello Lefty.

How you doin?

17 comments:

Christina_the_wench said...

I TOLD you to stop doing that! Never listen....

LBluca77 said...

Poor Jimmy is one unlucky bastard.

I think we are going to also need a picture of your hand. Come on, don't disapoint us.

The Absent Minded Housewife said...

I vote for pics too.

If I got a plate inserted into my hand some jerk-off would assume I should serve him a pot pie on it.

Susan said...

How do you even post the freakin' picture with a smashed hand?? Yikes. And by the way, that motivational today is motivation for any man to stay the hell home at night!

MJenks said...

Yes, yes, maybe.

Anyone else see the chick in the background and think she's showing her tits for a free drink?

Anonymous said...

I don't think any of us have doubts about why you need surgery on your hand....bound to happen sooner or later.

Anonymous said...

It's from masturbation fatigue, isn't it.

Moooog, we had this talk. You HAVE to switch it up man!

rachaelgking said...

What? That's her "sexin' face".

Christian Holm said...

Good God... your pictures are bringing up very painful memories... they involve a couch... no, you really DO NOT want to know...

I'm hurting so hard I laughed...

Unknown said...

good luck with your surgery.

Coffeypot said...

Sorry to hear...uh...read about your hand, Mooooog. Next time tell her to warn you before she crosses her legs. And speaking of legs, Tea has a beautiful pair. They would look even better wrapped abound my head.

GorillaSushi said...

That pic looks familiar...

Kellie said...

So is it a bad assumption that the surgery was needed due to your excessive amounts of alone time?

Dr Zibbs said...

Look at those dames thinking that they're all hot.

And your comment on my blog today had me laughing.

fiona said...

OMFG Moog!
If you need surgery on your hand what kind of "condition" is Mr Wiggly in??
I'm suspecting he's in ICU and undergoing psychiatric evaluation...poor wee bastard.
I too want photo's of that beeotch "PAM"

fiona said...

I was SO "concerned" bout ya that I just re read this post! LOL
Hope "Lefty" is less S/M than PAM and also hope you actually said...
Well...hello Lefty
How YOU doin?

Ok I'm done
I peed
again

Anonymous said...

you may be injured but you are still the King Of Captions.

Related Posts with Thumbnails